Breast Reduction Surgery in Bangalore
What Is Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast Reduction Surgery, also known as reduction mammaplasty (Breast Decrease Surgery), is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
Also known as reduction mammaplasty, there are many reasons why people choose to have breast reduction surgery:
- Heavy and pendulous breasts which give mild discomfort
- Larger than normal breasts and can cause a great deal of distress and discomfort
- A backache from having to support the extra weight and breast pain
- Shoulder marks from the pressure of bra straps
- Difficulty in buying clothes due to disproportion
- Inability to wear strappy tops or even the choice to not wear a bra
- Desire to look better in your clothes/swimwear
- Inability to take part in physical sports
Benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery
There are many benefits of having breast reduction surgery, you may decide to have the procedure for the following reasons:
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem.
- A wider choice of bras/swimwear.
- Improvement in posture.
- The ability to wear more fitted clothing.
- Reduced chance backache.
- Ability to participate in sporting activities.
Steps involved in a breast reduction procedure
Breast reduction surgery is usually performed through incisions on your breasts with surgical removal of the excess fat, glandular tissue and skin.
In some cases, excess fat may be removed through liposuction in conjunction with the excision techniques described below. If breast size is largely due to fatty tissue and excess skin is not a factor, liposuction alone may be used in the procedure for breast reduction.
The technique used to reduce the size of your breasts will be determined by your individual condition, breast composition, amount of reduction desired, your personal preferences and the surgeon’s advice.
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for your comfort during breast reduction surgery. The choices include intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Your doctor will recommend the best choice for you.
Step 2 – The incision
Incision options include:
- A circular pattern around the areola
The incision lines that remain are visible and permanent scars, although usually well concealed beneath a swimsuit or bra.
- A keyhole or racquet-shaped pattern with an incision around the areola and vertically down to the breast crease
- An inverted T or anchor-shaped incision pattern
Step 3 – Removing tissue and repositioning
After the incision is made, the nipple (which remains tethered to its original blood and nerve supply) is then repositioned. The areola is reduced by excising skin at the perimeter, if necessary.
Underlying breast tissue is reduced, lifted and shaped. Occasionally, for extremely large pendulous breasts, the nipple and areola may need to be removed and transplanted to a higher position on the breast (free nipple graft).
Step 4 – Closing the incisions
The incisions are brought together to reshape the now smaller breast. Sutures are layered deep within the breast tissue to create and support the newly shaped breasts; sutures, skin adhesives and/or surgical tape close the skin. Incision lines are permanent, but in most cases will fade and significantly improve over time.
Breast Reduction Surgery Cost Bangalore
Curls and Curves offer best Breast reduction Surgery cost in Bangalore and it is value for money. Breast Reduction cost in Bangalore is cost effective when compared to the cost of Breast Reduction Surgery in other countries.
The cost Breast reduction Treatment will depend on amount of work taken to finish the surgery. So it is important that examination decides the price. Sometimes cost will be decided once the client sends his pics by mail or WhatsApp.