Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore
An Arm Lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that:
- Reduces excess sagging skin that droops downward
- Tightens and smoothen the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm
- Reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region
Fluctuations in weight, growing older and heredity can cause your upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance. This is a condition that cannot be corrected through exercise.
An arm lift is a cosmetic surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the under portion of your upper arms.
During an arm lift — also known as brachioplasty — excess skin and fat are removed from between the armpit and elbow. The remaining skin is placed back over the newly re positioned contours to create a more toned look.
Curls & Curves is known for providing Best treatment for Arm Lift surgery in Bangalore.
Right candidate for Arm Lift Surgery
In general, arm lift candidates include:
- Adults with significant upper arm skin laxity.
- Adults of any age whose weight is relatively stable and who are not significantly overweight.
- Healthy individuals without medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery.
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic expectations.
What are the steps of an arm lift procedure?
An arm lift procedure includes the following steps:
- Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for your comfort during arm lift surgery. It is done under general anesthesia.
- Step 2 – The incision
Incision length and pattern during arm lift surgery depend on the amount and location of excess skin to be removed, as well as the best judgment of your plastic surgeon.
Incisions are generally placed on the inside of the arm or on the back of the arm, depending on the surgeon’s preference, and may extend from the underarm (axilla) to just above the elbow. Excess fat may be directly excised or treated with liposuction.
Depending on your specific condition, incisions may be more limited. Then, underlying supportive tissue is tightened and reshaped with internal sutures. Finally, the skin is smoothend over the new contour of your arm.
- 3 – Closing the incisions
Your incisions will be closed either with absorbable sutures or stitches that will be removed within one to two weeks following your arm lift.
- Step 4 – See the results
The smoother, tighter contours that result from brachioplasty are apparent almost immediately following your procedure, although there will likely be swelling and bruising. Get more information about arm lift surgery results.
An arm lift poses various risks, including:
- Scarring. Incision scars from an arm lift are permanent, but are typically placed in areas that aren’t easily visible. Rarely, incisions can result in raised, red scars. Injections of a corticosteroid medication or other treatments might be used to improve the appearance of scars.
- Asymmetry in the shape of your arms. This could occur as a result of changes during the healing process. Also, while the surgeon will try to make your arms look as symmetrical as possible, perfect symmetry isn’t possible.
- Changes in skin sensation. During an arm lift, the repositioning of your arm tissues can affect superficial sensory nerves. You’ll likely feel some temporary numbness.
- Problems with stitches. Stitches used to secure the arm’s new shape might work their way to the surface of the skin and need to be removed. This can cause inflammation of the affected skin. As a result, you might need additional surgery.
What results should I expect after arm lift surgery?
The smoother, tighter contours that result from arm lift surgery are apparent almost immediately following your procedure. Initial results will be obscured by swelling and bruising, and a scar will remain where the incision was made.
Although good results are expected from your procedure. In some situations, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure and another surgery may be necessary.
Arm Lift Surgery Cost in Bangalore?
Curls and Curves offer best competitive Arm lift Surgery cost in Bangalore and it is value for money. Arm lift Surgery cost in Bangalore is cost effective when compared to the cost of Arm lift Surgery in other countries.
The cost for Arm lift Surgery will depend on amount of work taken to finish the surgery. so it is important that examination decides the price . sometimes cost will be decided once the client sends his pics by mail or WhatsApp.
Finally, the Curls and Curves assures Best Possible result which is Value for Money & Professional. We have all types of Payment modes through Debit card, Credit card and Online.