An Inner Thigh Lift, or an inner thighplasty, is a very popular and commonly performed form of cosmetic surgery for people who desire thinner, firmer inner thighs. Dr. Rivela, consistently voted “Best Plastic Surgeon” in The Woodlands by Woodlands Online, will perform the procedure.
If fitness and weight loss efforts have not achieved the goals for a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking and more proportionate to the overall body image, a surgical thigh lift may be the right choice. This surgery reshapes the inner thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the inner thighs.
Ideal candidates are:
- People whose weight is relatively stable
- Individuals with excess soft tissue along the inner thigh region
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that can impair healing or increase risk of surgery
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for what surgery can accomplish
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle including proper nutrition and fitness
Inner Thigh Lifts are not intended strictly for the removal of excess fat. Liposuction alone can remove excess fat deposits where skin has good elasticity and is able to naturally conform to new body contours. In cases where skin elasticity is poor, a combination of liposuction and thigh lift techniques may be recommended.
Curls & Curves is known for providing Best treatment for Thigh Lift surgery in Bangalore.
Candidate for thigh lift surgery
In general, candidates for a thigh lift are:
- People whose weight is relatively stable.
- Individuals with excess soft tissue along the inner (medial) thigh region and/or the outer (lateral) thigh.
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery.
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for what thigh lift surgery can accomplish.
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition and fitness.
The success and safety of your procedure depends very much on your complete candidness during your consultation. You’ll be asked a number of questions about your health, desires and lifestyle.
Be prepared to discuss:
- Why you want the surgery, your expectations and desired outcome
- The options available in thighplasty surgery
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Use of current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Previous surgeries
Steps of a Procedure
A thigh lift procedure includes the following steps:
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedures. The options include intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Your doctor will recommend the best option for you.
Step 2 – The incision
Incision patterns vary based on the area or areas to be treated, degree of correction and patient and surgeon preference.
Inner thigh lift incision
One technique used for a thigh lift places incisions in the groin, extending downward and wrapping around the back of the thigh.
Another technique removes excess skin from the groin down to the knee using an incision along the inseam.
You may also qualify for a minimal incision inner thigh lift that involves an incision only in the groin area. Your plastic surgeon will determine what’s appropriate.
Outer thigh lift incision
Improving the contours of the outer thigh may require an incision extending from the groin around the hip and across the back.
Advanced techniques usually allow incisions to be placed in strategic locations where they can be hidden by most types of clothing and swimsuits. However, incisions may be extensive.
Step 3 – Closing the incisions
Deep sutures within underlying tissues help to form and support the newly shaped contours. Sutures, skin adhesive tapes or clips may be used to close the skin incisions.
Step 4 – See the results
The smoother tighter contouring that result from a thigh lift is apparent almost immediately, although initially obscured by swelling and bruising. Get more information about thigh lift results.
Results after thigh lift surgery
The results of a thigh lift surgery are visible almost immediately. However, it may take several months for the final results to fully develop.
Following a thigh lift, skin quality is improved both in appearance and feel.
The overall results are long lasting, provided that you maintain a stable weight and general fitness. In some situations, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure and another surgery may be necessary.
Thigh Lift Surgery Cost in Bangalore
Curls and Curves offer best competitive Thigh lift Surgery cost in Bangalore and it is value for money. Thigh lift Surgery cost in Bangalore is cost effective when compared to the cost of Thigh lift Surgery in other countries.
The cost for Thigh lift Surgery will depend on amount of work taken to finish the surgery. so it is important that examination decides the price . sometimes cost will be decided once the client sends his pics by mail or WhatsApp.
Finally, the Curls and Curves assures Best Possible result which is Value for Money & Professional. We have all types of Payment modes through Debit card, Credit card and Online.